eResearch @ iVEC can help you with technical / computational aspects of research as well as data storage, and real time collaboration.
Facilities at iVEC include:
- Video conferencing is available at UWA as well as iVEC partners - Murdoch University & CSIRO
- Visualisation includes:
|iDome facilities at UWA||
Tiled display walls
Available at UWA & Murdoch
Visualisation equipment also includes:
- 3D walls are located at UWA and CSIRO
- Digital capture equipment (3D, LadyBug3, SLR, video, and lenses)
- 3D displays and 3D TV
"Cortex" is the iVEC petabyte data store
- "Fornax" supercomputer at UWA
- "Epic" supercomputer at Murdoch
- High-end computing workstations are available at UWA and CSIRO
Please read more about eResearch @ iVEC sponsored events including:
- The Digital Humanities Sundowner event - April 2012
- NeCTAR and ANDS technical workshop - 12th June 2012
Need more information?
Dedicated eResearch @ iVEC staff can assist WA researchers, providing advice as well as access to collaborative resources and services.
iVEC can also support eResearch tool & infrastructure grants, please contact us for more information.
Contact: Jenni Harrison
iVEC eResearch Programme Leader
Want more eResearch news and events?